Battlemage Open-world 3D
Reading it again, it feels like a mix-up of elements from games like Lichdom: Battlemage, Terraria, Okami and maybe Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.
Here's a raw translation of the notes attached:
- 3D Battlemage open world game (dream)
- Exploration with reserved areas to a specific skills level (no scaling? or at least no lower scaling, scaling possible at a certain level to have all the areas interesting at the end)
- Melee and distance skills with spells which unlock for the weapons, higher chance to hit, etc.
- Important possibility to flee to avoid attacks from monsters too dangerous for us
- Traps in the environment, puzzles; Make the exploration interesting. Quests?
- Monsters: Giant mushrooms quite old and powerful in a kind of desert with dead trees, they emerge from the soil?
- Attacks synergy: If water attack on plant (mushroom), it can hurt it a bit but it'll regenerate completely after!
- Curse of some regions (villages / places), plunged into darkness [some icon] <- purple () "souls", boss to fight?
- Mounts (captured beasts from the world?)
Text in italic corresponds to a part i don't understand fully when reading it.